PDLRLite™ Decal - Upload Your Own
Upload your own graphics and we can print and cut a custom design for you! Perfect for adding logos and designs that we don't offer as stock decals. Quantity discounts available.
Usually ships in:
Made-to-order, usually 1-3 days
Single-color, line-art type images only. See below for more information.
Try to keep both dimensions above 0.75″ to ensure no detail is lost
If you have any additional instructions, enter them here
Details and Specifications
PDLRLite™ Custom Decals
When purchasing a kit of 4 or more DecalDesigner™ or stock design decals, we include a PDLR RIDR and pdlr.bike decal for free! If you're not purchasing a kit or if you'd like additional stock decals, you can find them here.
Should I order a custom decal?
Use this form if you would like us to custom design and cut decals based on an image you upload. If you're looking for custom text decals (not custom images), head over to our DecalDesigner™ to design custom text decals.
If, on the other hand, you have a decal idea in mind that's more than just text, you're on the right page.
Here are the steps involved in having a custom graphic decal made:
- Simply select your type of materal (non-reflective or reflective)
- Select your desired color (note that reflective material comes in different colors than non-reflective)
- Upload your image (Take note that you'll need to upload either an SVG, EPS, AI or other vector file; or if uploading a JPG, PNG or other raster file, ensure it's a single color, line-art type design. Due to the increased complexity and additional logistics, we have decided not to offer our solvent printing services for decals ordered on our website. Contact us if your design requires multi-color solvent printing. Line-art type designs are perfectly acceptable, however.)
Example of line-art type image:
- Order 2 of each decal to receive 35% off.
- Order 4 or more decals of any style at the same time to receive 55% off
- Order 6 or more decals of any style at the same time to receive 65% off
(Be sure to change the quantity to "2" if you want two copies of your decal, i.e. for both sides of your bike.)
Example: Add 2 downtube decals and 2 fork leg decals to your cart to qualify for kit pricing.
More About PDLRLite™
The only decals custom made entirely in-house at a bike shop!
We can apply your decals to a new bike for free!
If you're part of the bikelife movement, you know that it's important to support the people and businesses who support riding bikes. While decals from a sign company are great, it doesn't necessarily support the bicycle community. Ordering from us, however, means you'll be supporting a business that supports the cycling community and that knows what riders want.
There are several benefits to ordering your custom decals from us, a real bike shop, instead of a sign shop: We stock and service the bikes our customers ride, so we know what fits and what works on many types of bikes and applications. We can also apply your decals to your new bike for free if you get a bike and decals from us at the same time – click here for details.
We also offer custom logo and designs, use the "contact us" form and a member of our graphics design team will be happy to help with custom work.
Customize the look of your bike with custom decals! Produced entirely in-house, these precision-cut vinyl transfer decals use the genuine Oracal™ non-reflective cast vinyl material and are custom cut right in our shop in Lansdale, PA.
(Pricing and options subject to change as we improve our custom decal service!)
DecalDesigner™ is a patent-pending tool for the visualization of custom decals and the rights to the technology used are reserved by Pedaller-SPENCO Enterprises, Inc. This tool is for the exclusive use by the licensed shops, employees and customers of those licensed shops.